Why a restaurant magician & how does it work?
It’s difficult to determine exactly why people return to a restaurant or bar on a regular basis. Is it because they like the food? Or that they enjoy the environment? Or is it the level of service? What makes your restaurant or bar successful and head and shoulders above the rest?
It’s been proven that by providing a restaurant magician as tableside entertainment, customers are more likely to return as they will cast a more favourable eye on a restaurant that offers more for their money than just food, drink and service! It’s this little something extra that will make you standout from the rest of the competition and encourage business growth and reputation!
By having resident restaurant magician Martin Scarborough working in your establishment Martin will attract custom and keep your restaurant busy and profitable by:
- Providing entertainment for inhouse parties – birthday parties, family gatherings, special occassions, anniversaries
- Providing entertainment for large tables of diners whilst waiting for large orders of food to be cooked
- Advertising your restaurant and food – promoting special offers
- Adding sophistication and prestige with a difference
- Entertaining families with children – a hit with the parents!
- Repeat Custom – by ensuring that customers have a memorable experience they will come back bringing friends and family with them.